lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Welcome

All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. 
Walt Disney

Hello everyone,


Welcome to this blog, which was created by Karina Uc and Astrid Aguiar (AsKa), with the main purpose of uploading assignments of the asignature of seminar with the teacher Maria Isabel Hernandez Romero, teacher of the Universidad de Quintana Roo (UQROO). 


Karina Uc
I am 21 years old. I am studying English Language mayor in the University of Quintana Roo. I consider myself as a shy, cheerful, responsible and patient person. What I love the most is painting and drawing because it makes me feel happy and relax when I am stressed. Moreover, I like to do handcrafts with seeds, paper, plastic and other kind of materials.  Another of my hobbies is listening to music as romantic, pop and classic. I would like to learn to play guitar and piano because I believe that are really romantic.


Astrid Aguiar
                I am 22 years old. As my friend Karina, I am studying English Language major, because I considerate that English is a beautiful language. Moreover, since I was a child I remembered to be in love with this language and with the idea of becoming a teacher or a singer.

My most remarkable hobbies are to sing and to listen to music. Something interesting about me and my hobby is that even though I am a shy person, one year ago thanks to my friends that encourage me, I participated in a singing contest where I won the second place.  

1 comentario:

  1. A very interesting entry about yourselves. Thank you Karina and Astrid for letting us know more about yourselves. Also, I love singing along!

    ResponderBorrar